[Oberon] FPGA - Display.grey pattern

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Sep 3 07:52:48 CEST 2018

Tomas

The patterns arrow, star, hook, updown, block and cross can be used with CopyPattern()
The patterns Display.grey, GraphicFrames.dotted, GraphicFrames.dotted1 are to be used with ReplPattern()

The bit layout in memory of the two pattern types is different:
- CopyPattern expects    width (byte) height (byte) pattern ((width DIV 8+1)*height bytes)
- ReplPattern expects     32 + height*256 (word) pattern (height words)

br
Jörg