[Oberon] Slim binaries / OMI / Juice implementation details availability

Erik Terpstra erterpstra at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 17:02:44 CEST 2018

Thank you, I have been able to run the slim binaries enabled compiler using
the win32 version on an old laptop.

I am now able to generate hexdumps of actual slim binaries to compare them
with the compiler/loader source code and the description in Michael Franz's
dissertation.

I have still many more details to work out, but at least I am making some
progress.

--Erik