[Oberon] Simulation and Computer Aided Control Systems Design Using Object Orientation

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Thu Oct 18 11:51:02 CEST 2018

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 01:21:06 +0000
"Skulski, Wojciech" <skulski at pas.rochester.edu> wrote:

> Simulation and Computer Aided Control Systems Design Using Object
> Orientation. Design and Implementation with OMT and Oberon. Authors:
> Markus Kottmann, Xiaobing Qiu, Walter Schaufelberger

Anywhere this read to be got in English, just curious. There is also
quite a new buzz word often articulated in academic grounds, `Neural
Computing' (no idea what it is about), is somehow tied to artificial
intelligence (something like futuristic fridge greets me good morning?).

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>