[Oberon] Simulation and Computer Aided Control Systems Design Using Object Orientation

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Thu Oct 18 15:54:23 CEST 2018

Tomas:

I ordered the last copy from VDF. If we all in this list order one, maybe VDF will go back to the authors and together they can generate a few printed copy, or an e-book perhaps? This book is also listed on Amazon, but it is not available there because it probably comes from VDF.

The book is in English. It looks like a very fine book to me, when I looked at the online preview!

Wojtek