[Oberon] Updated RISC5 firmware

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Thu Oct 25 11:46:29 CEST 2018

You are looking in the wrong place.

Refer to Section 16.2.2 'Multiplication' in the Project Oberon
documentation.

> Even more puzzling is that RISC5.v is accompanied by MouseP.v, while
> RISC5a.v is accompanied by MouseX.v, which are again quite different.
> Another puzzle.

Refer to Section 17.2.2 'The Mouse' in the Project Oberon documentation.

> How can I force my students to comment their source code when they
> can see this situation?

Don't. Encourage them to write good design documentation with illustrations,
tables etc. instead, using the comprehensive Project Oberon documentation as
an example.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software