[Oberon] FPGA - OberonV4 Dialogs

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Sun Nov 25 10:43:36 CET 2018

On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 21:16:03 +0100
Jörg Straube <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch> wrote:

> Possibly you have to take care of the differences of INTEGER in
> Oberon-2 (two bytes) and Oberon-07 (four bytes)

Yes, that did it, also reading bools as bytes,
ReadByte(r, b); bool := S.VAL(BOOLEAN, b);

Drawing and Tracking menus in `GraphicsUtils' exploits the number of
procedure params and local variables to the System-V maximum.

Compiler gets, `too many parameters', `register stack overflow'.

I am splitting the logic into more procedures, while reducing number of
VARs.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>