[Oberon] Japanese 106 type keyboard layout file

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Tue Dec 4 17:36:50 CET 2018

>Well, I made a CD-R from a file "A2_Rev-6498_serial-trace.iso", then

Thanks.

Just for your information, this ISO image is a bit outdated. As its name says,
it is Rev. 6498, the current version at ETHZ is at Rev. 8644. I was not able to
build a new one after Rev. 6498. The build system I used at that time was an
obsolete outdated Windows XP PC and the error messages were quite obscure.
In the mean time I switched that system over to Q4OS, but I did not yet succeed
in building a new ISO on that system, due to its age and performance (it is a P4
with only 1G Ram). I'll keep trying to use a better PC for that purpose.

@Liam: what source did you use for your experiments?

--
  Bernhard