[Oberon] current A2 - was: Japanese 106 type keyboard layout file

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Dec 5 13:01:51 CET 2018

> Where did you find the info about a current ETH version, please?

hmm, this is mainly experience over the last years, but I've written it up
there: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/A2
I got to it by following instructions, which I found in ocp (http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/wiki/Development/Repository),
but quite hidden. I used the instructions for building A2 in WinAOS,
which I found (and possibly updated also) there: http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/wiki/Development/Builds#toc4
but, as I already mentioned, I did not succeed in building it since end of
2015 and after my recent switch to Linux hosting UnixAOS, I am not (yet)
ready to try a new build.

>So it's from your Github page, I think!
>
>https://github.com/btreut/a2

Hmm, sorrily not yet my page. It is still in the same status as it was left over
by Ignat99, who transferred ownership to me some time ago. I wanted to
set up a sync between svn and git, but did not find the time for it. I had asked
him only for write access, but got much more than I intended.

--
  Bernhard