[Oberon] Drakon - was: a module a page (keeps the mind sane)?

Frans-Pieter Vonck fp at vonck.nl
Fri Dec 21 15:12:24 CET 2018

I've found this
http://sage.com.ua/en.shtml?e6l0

On the other hand, you could argue that Oberon is so close to
pseudocode, that you do not need a graphical representation of the
program.

Here is a fun to read article about the history of flowcharting. From a
classical engineering tool to a visual presentation of a computer
program.
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5849/094ef9d8b58d60568dcd1fc268e33c3d8447.pd

--------
|Greet|