[Oberon] SystemV- Heap + Module Space

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Tue Jan 1 19:49:31 CET 2019

> As the added code decreases AllocPtr, the probablitity that
> subsequent module loads overwrite still referenced code increases.

Joerg, Andreas,

I see, thank you for explaining. Is just part of my exploring &
learning.

Re Type descriptors kept in mem. Running GC, just after unloading and
before next loading, will it increase this quazzy safety?

I am sensible as far as unloading modules from the inner core.

But I admit, I tried unloading EDIT module, that at first sight
appears save to free, when there is no file opened in a user viewer so
perhaps nothing is referenced. But proved the opposite.

Many thanks.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>