[Oberon] SystemV- Heap + Module Space

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Fri Jan 4 23:33:37 CET 2019

Richard

>    IMO, defining a constant usually only makes sense for values which are
>    expected to have to be changed in the future, and if there are several
>    references to it.

I fully support the "several references" criteria.
I would like to add another criteria where constant definition could make sense: readability of the source code.

Instead of adding a comment        IF res = 3 THEN (* corrupted file *) ... END;
a constant could help                      IF res = corruptFile THEN ... END;

br
Jörg