[Oberon] SystemV- Heap + Module Space

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:56:07 CET 2019

On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 at 15:58, Andreas Pirklbauer
<andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes. In EO it’s fully solved and words reliably -- it’s just not part of “regular" FPGA Oberon.

Do we have even a basic family tree of Oberon versions/editions/etc.
anywhere? I am getting very confused.

I don't know if people have seen this article:
http://ignorethecode.net/blog/2009/04/22/oberon/

It has a lovely simple tree diagram of how Oberon (OS) fits in with
the general Mac/Windows OS family.

I was wondering if we could do one for the Wirthian OS family as well?

Ideally there would be 2 -- one of programming languages, 1 of OSes...