[Oberon] Oberon7 - coding style

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Jan 14 11:37:01 CET 2019

Different people have different styles:
some people write END ;  (with space) other people prefer END; (without space)

Some people write first statements directly on the same line after the BEGIN, other people prefer to start the first statement on a new line after the BEGIN.

All so called „white spaces“ (newline, spaces, tabs) are purely for human readabilty reasons. The compiler compresses all of them to ONE delimiter.

As you detected these differences you can assume different people wrote the code. Or different style preferences evolved over time.

br
Jörg