[Oberon] FPGA - DIY Dialogs

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Mon Jan 21 19:55:34 CET 2019

Hi,

I can move a single (so far not overlapping) dialog, when they are two
or more, moving one, also moves the others.

When moving, I just copy display block to a new location, broadcast
empty rectangle to redraw background fill, and dY + dX to all objects.

I realise I need a context switch to move from one to the other
dialog. This implies keeping another info in a list e.g. with
`first',`last' object pointers.

    Object* = POINTER TO ObjDesc;
    ObjName = ARRAY 32 OF CHAR;

    ObjDesc* = RECORD
      do*: Methods;
      x*, y*, w*, h*: INTEGER;
      next, prev: Object;
      id*: INTEGER;
      mod*: ObjName
    END ;

    Context = RECORD
      name: ObjName; (*picked from file*)
      first, last: Object;
      id: INTEGER;
    END ;

Not sure if good idea at all, but need a way, to effectively switch
context and determine current one for a given object?

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>