[Oberon] Unfortunate coincidence of names?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Mar 12 22:46:36 CET 2019

I don't think it is necessary or wise to draw any attention to it. On a
search I just tried for 'Oberon software' Google came up with the following:

Oberon Software Solutions
Oberon Software Inc
Oberon Technologies
Oberon CTC
Etc. Etc.

None of which appear to have anything to do with the 'Oberon language' or
'Oberon operating system'.

Oberon Media had not appeared by the time I stopped looking.

I would think that anybody who is looking for the 'Oberon language' or the
'Oberon operating system' would soon discover that they had to search for
more than just the word 'Oberon',

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software