[Oberon] LolaCreator: a Lola-2 IDE based on Qt Creator

rochus.keller at bluewin.ch rochus.keller at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 21 18:37:41 CET 2019

In case you're interested: I published a Lola-2 parser/code model and Qt Creator plugin on Github today. See here for more information: https://github.com/rochus-keller/LolaCreator/blob/master/README.md and https://github.com/rochus-keller/LolaCreator/releases/tag/v0.0.1.

On the basis of our interesting discussion last week and the provided literature I wanted to give it a try and implement the features necessary to analyze and make experiments with the Lola-2 Risc5 implementation by Prof. Wirth. As a next step I would also like to integrate the Lola-2 compiler (using a version translated to C++) and add an RTLIR translator which is the intermediate representation used by Yosys.

I'm open to your questions and suggestions, preferably on https://github.com/rochus-keller/LolaCreator/issues.

Best
R.