[Oberon] PO2013 - Real time measurement

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sun Mar 24 23:01:49 CET 2019

Tomas

What exactly is your intended setup?

Do you want to connect a HW probe to the PIC and the PIC to the Oberon system?
If this your intended setup it is in my point a little strange as you could connect the HW probe directly to the Oberon system without using the mentioned PIC chip. It obviously depends on the probe you want to connect. You did not mention what probe you want to connect.

Try to see the Oberon system as kind of PIC with the benfit of being programmed in Oberon instead of eg C for the PIC.

br
Jörg