[Oberon] A C++ version of the Lola-2 compiler and an Oberon to C++ compiler

rochus.keller at bluewin.ch rochus.keller at bluewin.ch
Thu Apr 11 17:58:07 CEST 2019

Today I published a C++ version of the Lola-2 compiler together with a tool which translates a subset of Oberon-07 to C++.

In case you are interested:

Here is the link to the C++ Lola-2 compiler: https://github.com/rochus-keller/Lolac

The first commit is the originally generated code, so you can see what changes I had to do manually to make it work. In the Examples subfolder there is the original RISC5 Lola code by Prof. Wirth and a Verilog version translated with my Lolac version. Some declarations in the generated Verilog code show "???" instead of reg the reason of which I still have to investigate. I would very much appreciate if someone could send me the Verilog files translated with the original Lola-2 compiler on the Oberon System (I currently don't have an Oberon System at hand).

The C++ generator is part of this repository: https://github.com/rochus-keller/Oberon

If you want to try the Oberon to C++ compiler it is also integrated in the 0.6 version of the OberonViewer a binary version of which is available here: http://software.rochus-keller.info/OberonViewer_win32.zip
Currently only the subset of Oberon-07 used by the Lola-2 compiler is implemented; I can increase this subset if need be.

Best
R.