[Oberon] A C++ version of the Lola-2 compiler and an Oberon to C++ compiler

rochus.keller at bluewin.ch rochus.keller at bluewin.ch
Thu Apr 18 20:34:01 CEST 2019

@  Skulski, Wojciech

>> AFAIK lots of modifications to the Oberon SoC will be needed to handle SDRAM.
My goal is to have an end-to-end implementation with Lola-2 and a full open source toolchain. It doesn't have to be the Oberon System. I'm aware of the SDRAM implementation for the fleaFPGA board, thanks; but it is based on the Verilog implementation of Project Oberon, not the Lola-2 implementation.

Anyway I asked myself what you will do with the Oberon System FPGA implementation since the Diligent Spartan3 board is no longer available and most newer boards I'm aware of use SDRAM.

Best
R.