[Oberon] PO2013 - System.CloseTrack / System.ExtendDisplay

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Wed Apr 24 22:40:53 CEST 2019

Andreas:

> Another way to arrive at a completely blank screen is by simply clicking on System.Close
> in the title bar of every open viewer (for the system log viewer, just type System.Close
> in it, place the star marker on the viewer, then click the cmd).

Been there. I do not remember which Oberon System it was. But I do remember that the way out was to type CTRL-C to display a trap viewer. In that viewer I could then type other commands to bring the system back to life. The precondition was to know which commands. Always keep  your Martin Reiser book handy!

Wojtek