[Oberon] Lola TS [WAS Re: Assumed issue in the Lola-2 compiler]

Paul Reed paulreed at paddedcell.com
Thu Apr 25 15:29:26 CEST 2019

> will check that. Of course we can implement our own module but I think
> it's a pity if the compiler assumes an implicit module dependency.

You're welcome to not use TS or remove it, according to taste, I was
just giving an example.  So you have two ways to implement features in
Lola, one is to generate an implicit module reference and implement that
for each platform, or avoid such things and reference modules
explicitly.  I think it's useful to see how the implicit way can be
done, to keep the Lola code clean.

Cheers,
Paul