[Oberon] Re (2): Oberon on ULX3S

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu May 2 16:26:42 CEST 2019

On Thu, 2 May 2019 at 16:03, <peter at easthope.ca> wrote:

> Thanks Joerg.  I should have recalled Paul's reply on February 9.  LUT
> is now in the glossary.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oberon#Glossary

Peter, your threading seems to be broken.

Anyway, your link was pointing to the Wikipedia article on the
Shakespeare character. I don't think that's what you meant. I presume
you were talking about the Wikibooks page(s)?

If so, you gave me an idea, so I've ensured that all the Wikipedia
pages now have a "see also" section, and they all link to each other
and to Wikibooks.

I edited:

Oberon (programming language)
Oberon-2
Oberon (operating system)
Bluebottle operating system

I've also added a link from the Oberon OS article to the C2 wiki page,
which has some useful external links.

Thanks for the idea!