[Oberon] Re (2): PO2013 - System.CloseTrack / System.ExtendDisplay

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Fri May 3 17:24:22 CEST 2019

From:	"Skulski, Wojciech" <skulski at pas.rochester.edu>
Date:	Fri, 3 May 2019 10:28:21 +0000

From: Andreas Pirklbauer <andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 12:45:42 +0200

From:	"Skulski, Wojciech" <skulski at pas.rochester.edu>
Date:	Fri, 3 May 2019 11:01:42 +0000
> I like Andreas' idea of adding a system-wide menu bar. Another such
> menu bar is implicitly present on my keyboard, though not on screen,
> in a form of F-keys. ...

No offense intended, but extant (old) techniques are being aimed at a
new problem.  A touchscreen offers possibilities, more direct and
simpler.

Regards,                        ... Lyall E.
--
Composed and transmitted by software designed to avoid the
complication and vulnerability of antivirus software.