[Oberon] A2 repository

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Jun 5 13:43:16 CEST 2019

Dear  Felix,

thanks a lot for the update.

Just curious:

You write: "[...] and a link to a build server can be found via http://a2.inf.ethz.ch"

Visiting the build server and checking for the Bios32 build, I find that it succeeds at
http://builds.cas.inf.ethz.ch/A2+Builds/Bios32/ but there is no  downloadable image.

Is this intentionally or am I just too ignorant and I don't find the link?
--
  Bernhard