[Oberon] New Oberon to Lua Transpiler

Luca Boasso luke.boasso at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 17:21:40 CEST 2019

Hi Rochus,

Congratulations for your project, it is an interesting approach.
For more test cases feel free to adapt these files:
https://github.com/lboasso/oberonc/tree/master/tests/base

I am curious to compare the performance of the JVM and LuaJIT, I'll try the
Hennessy benchmark with the oberonc compiler.

Cheers,
Luca