[Oberon] ORX.WriteFile

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Sun Oct 13 22:13:45 CEST 2019

Joerg:

> First let me ask, where / on what machine do you want to build the Oberon system?

A good question. I am using Windows. Is there an official environment for cross-development of the Oberon System on Windows? We used Astrobe, but it is not meant for the Oberon System proper. Then there is the emulator. I wonder if it is possible to develop a somewhat different version of the System under the emulator? Like adding new low level peripherals. Or is it limited to applications?

My target is the FPGA board running the full Oberon System. A cross development would be nice. Which cross environment is recommended for Windows, other than Astrobe?

Wojtek