[Oberon] ORX.WriteFile

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Tue Oct 15 11:36:30 CEST 2019

Wojtek

Here my Linz sources as is

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhkM6Cvn4toojmDj5RKCgDqB7CzA?e=j3ct3z

Some remarks:

- The Oberon-07 cross-compiler is a ported version of an older NW compiler. I would have to re-do the porting for the newest compiler version. It’s not a big deal but needs time I don’t have at the moment.

- ISO.Mod: the highest module offering all the commands. See examples at the end of the source file.
  ISOKernel.Mod: in the CONST section you have to enable the correct “ISOFile” and “FSoffset” of the emulator’s ISO image you want to write to/read from

br

Jörg