[Oberon] A2 Repository

Felix Friedrich felix.friedrich at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 4 17:02:00 CET 2019

Hello Michael

File Test.Mod would be the first module above the kernel with arbitrary
content. It should have been omitted in the first place. Sorry for that
misundestanding. But you did right: omit it in the compilation and
linking step and all should be fine.

As for the file OBEMBR.Bin: it is contained in the "source" directory of
the A2 repository (cf
http://cas.inf.ethz.ch/projects/a2/repository/show/trunk/source ). In a
"normal" A2 setup it is located in the search path.

I have just tried again: I could successfully boot the kernel using
Bochs, qemu and VirtualBox on my machine.

Kind regards
Felix

--
Dr. Felix Friedrich, Senior Scientists