[Oberon] Oberon on ULX3S explanation

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Thu Nov 14 22:07:04 CET 2019

Current VID.v shifts our pixel per pixel at pixelclk. It fetches a word when shift buffer is empty. So you need to be fast to have the next word ready in time...

But of course SDRAM is fast enough for the video. You just have to redesign VID.v so it caches a complete horizontal line during horizontal refresh.

br
Jörg