[Oberon] Question about assignment of INTEGER to REAL in Oberon-07

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Dec 9 18:41:44 CET 2019

The removal of the type inclusion feature is mentioned in the main Project
Oberon documentation amongst others.

The meaning of the word 'implicity' i.e. "in a way that is suggested but not
communicated directly", gives a clue why it might be considered to be a
'less than desirable' feature. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it was a
'bad' feature. It is certainly not an 'essential' feature.

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
https://www.astrobe.com