[Oberon] Changes to Project Oberon source (was: QEMU target implementation for Oberon RISC architecture)

Michael Schierl schierlm at gmx.de
Wed Jan 1 13:22:19 CET 2020

Hello Joerg,

Am 28.12.2019 um 09:37 schrieb Joerg:

> You must have changed some Oberon files like Fonts.Mod and Texts.Mod.
> Didn’t browse through all your qemu fork yet. Are your Oberon changes
> available somewhere?

Your post reminded me to update my GitHub repo where I collect changes I
did to Project Oberon over the years.

The repo is available at

<https://github.com/schierlm/Oberon2013Modifications>

A disk image for oberon-risc-emu with the patches applied and compiled
is available at

<https://github.com/schierlm/Oberon2013Modifications/releases/tag/2019.12>

And last but not least, an image for my JavaScript web emulator is
available at

<http://schierlm.github.io/OberonEmulator/emu.html?image=ModificationsDiskImage>

Note that KeyTester does not work in the JavaScript emulator (you won't
see any pressed keys) due to how keyboard emulation is done in the
JavaScript emulator. In other emulators (and presumable on real hardware
too), it works well. And the other modifications work well in the
JavaScript emulator as well.

Regards,

Michael