[Oberon] 30th anniversary of Oberon

rochus.keller at bluewin.ch rochus.keller at bluewin.ch
Sun Jan 5 18:10:14 CET 2020

@ Pablo Cayuela

Thank you very much for the copy. It also references  https://doi.org/10.3929/ethz-a-000487176 where 1985 is mentioned as the official start of the project. Meanwhile I also had a look at the Oberon Guide which confirms 1985.

@ Nemo Nusquam

Thanks for the hint. I had a look at the site (see e.g. http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/oberon/ftp/i386/archive/) but the earliest source I found is from 2004. Could you provide me with a link to the "Oberon 88 with full source" please.

@ Joerg Straube

Thanks for the links. As far as I can see these are the same documents that were already referenced in this discussion. I assume you intended to combine all references into one post?

Best
R.