[Oberon] WinAOS.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Fri Feb 14 18:16:32 CET 2020

Hi,

I understand the procedure of making a local archive from the SVN A2
archive at the ETH.  The emulator can run in Windows and other
systems.

Guenter Feldmann's UnixAos also remains viable.  To my understanding
it is the forerunner of the  SVN archive.

http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/ is not responding.  Is a WinAos analogue
of UnixAos still available?  If so, will someone please tell me how to
find an installation archive.  The old installation instructions must be in
archive.org or similar but my brief search effort didn't find them.

Thanks,               ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon