[Oberon] Fwd: IDE with integrated source level debuggerandLuaJIT VM running the Oberon System

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sun Feb 16 02:14:03 CET 2020

Other OSes use directories and subdirectories to structure the filesystem tree.
Oberon uses prefixes to do so.
If Hans wants to collect all his files, he usually creates a directory „Hans“ and collect all his files in there.
The Oberon way to do it is to prefix his files with „Hans.“
As example: Hans.ORS.Mod, Hans.ORB.Mod, Hans.ORG.Mod and Hans.ORP.Mod are the compiler file Hans created and modified.
Instead of „cd Hans“ and „ls“, you do in Oberon „System.Directory Hans.*“

 Jörg