[Oberon] Revision of a Text vs. update of display in a Gadget.

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sun Mar 8 01:51:50 CET 2020

I don‘t know exactly the case you are describing. One possible explanation could be that the new Gadget grows in height.
If it doesn‘t fit on the screen, it is not displayed at all. Only if you scroll and the Gadget height fits completely on the screen, it is painted.

To analyze your case you should explain a little more in detail, under what conditions you observed the behaviour and what you did with what Gadget.

br
Jörg