[Oberon] Revision of a Text vs. update of display in a Gadget.

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sun Mar 8 10:35:42 CET 2020

CutLines does not move any byte in memory. („Insert“ does not move bytes!!)
But on every „n“ characters „Insert“ updates the screen. It’s true that updating the screen is rather slow.

The Wrap code is the exact opposite: it moves around a lot of bytes in memory (copy buffers) but I couldn’t find any screen update.

br
Jörg