[Oberon] Re (2): BootManager.

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 23:34:05 CET 2020

I think that a copy of Oberons legacy codes in github, gitlab and
sourceforge could be convenient in order to use it as voluntary or
community archives.
As for Wikibooks, I don't know if we could use it also for archiving
purposes of legacy codes, but at least it could be cited as text in the
pages like an appendix with the code in some printed books.
I offer my personal github account for archiving copies, but I think that
creating a community account exclusively for that purpose, as the one for
A2 in sourceforge, would be better.
Best regards,
Prof. Pablo Cayuela