[Oberon] Easter eggs in Oberon

Hans Klaver hklaver at dds.nl
Sun Apr 12 09:36:47 CEST 2020

It is indeed the asterisk that I had in mind. That was easy.

I counted its use as export mark as one use case. But you found one that I forgot (interrupt procedure), and you mention one that I don't know: boot module: could you give an example and a place where we can find it?

With those two the number of Easter Eggs to be found has risen to eleven!

So far you found:
1. integer multiplication operator
2. real multiplication operator
3. set intersection operator