[Oberon] Easter eggs in Oberon
hklaver at dds.nl
Sun Apr 12 19:28:06 CEST 2020
> The Oberon star marker and procedures such as Oberon.MarkedViewer don’t really count, do they?
The Oberon star marker (being a large asterisk) is certainly a use case for this symbol in Oberon. So you found one more!
Procedures that make use of * don't count.
Did you follow the discussion with Jörg about the validity of 3. byte multiplication operator in the list?
What do you think of my argument?
So now the list is as follows:
1. integer multiplication operator
2. real multiplication operator
3. byte multiplication operator (?)
4. set intersection operator
5. export mark
6. interrupt procedure
7. part of comment bracket
8. standalone MODULE*
9. wildcard character on the command line
10. the star marker for a viewer
Three to go...
More information about the Oberon