[Oberon] Interfacing with Foreign Systems

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Thu Apr 30 03:31:53 CEST 2020

The same spirit perhaps but as always the devil is in the detail. Jan was
specifically suggesting 'see if an Oberon frontend to gcc is manageable'.

I did have a look at the page you referenced but the warning at the top says
it all:

"Note: The information on this page is very out of date. I have not found
the time to update it in a meaningful way."

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
https://www.astrobe.com