[Oberon] Interfacing with Foreign Systems (was: Negative integer literals in Oberon)

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri May 1 00:39:57 CEST 2020

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 at 21:48, Jan de Kruyf <jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Liam:
> You talk so well, much better than I ever could, you will be the evangelist.
> Oh and the technical writer that delivers 1st class doku, no matter what .

Ahahaha! Well thank you! :-)

> And System 3 with Gadgets ran very well in Virtual box last time I installed it. Just make some image files of the disks and mount them on a loopback.

Yes, I do have A2/Bluebottle running and running well, as well as the
"native" Linux version. Getting A2 onto the bare metal of my X200
laptop was seriously difficult, though. I could not get it to boot
from USB  or CD or DVD. In the end, I attached my hard disk as a
device to a VirtualBox VM and used that to install onto what the VM
thought was a 2nd drive.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com