[Oberon] Unlimited Oberon System for any board

Guy T. turgu666 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:52:52 CEST 2020

Hello Wojtek,

I enjoyed reading this thread a lot. As you know, I’m more a software engineer without to much knowledge in the FPGA world. This help me understand the challenges related to it.

Do you think targeting a 16Mb capable design is doable, in particular, using SRAM? Beyond that today, I would expect that DRAM would be the targeted technology for memory??

Also, for video output, is HDMI too complex to be targeted instead of VGA?

Cheers

Guy