[Oberon] Unlimited Oberon System for any board

Jan de Kruyf jan.de.kruyf at gmail.com
Fri May 8 09:37:26 CEST 2020

Chris,
Sorry to disappoint you but no rocket scientist is ever going to touch
Oberon, not even with a bargepole.
In the rare case they know Oberon they laugh very loudly and ask: "Which
Oberon?".

And I? Well I think I will just carry on using Ada and perhaps Linux for my
hobby projects. It's a bit of an overkill, but then it works, it has the
rich environment, and in the case of Ada it has the speed and the security,
and I know both well.

By the way I did enjoy reading through some of the stuff on your website.
You did a good job for Oberon.

J.