[Oberon] Unlimited Oberon System for any board

Frans-Pieter Vonck fp at vonck.nl
Fri May 8 19:31:17 CEST 2020

Wojiech,

There is a collaborative board that is used by ETHZ and Bologna.
https://open-isa.org/

Or
https://www.seeedstudio.com/Sipeed-Maixduino-Kit-for-RISC-V-AI-IoT-p-4047.html
https://www.elektormagazine.com/articles/artificial-intelligence-for-beginners-1

For me these boards with multiple processors are to complex.

I bought a hifive arduino board to play along with this Risc-v assembly
tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLybwrpfQ3I
The documentation of hifive, an offspring of the Berkeley researchers
that made Risc-v.
Probably i will jump to the cheap nano board.
https://www.seeedstudio.com/sipeed
But the documentation, like withthe esp chips, might be slacking.

Greets,
Frans-Pieter Vonck