[Oberon] HDMI question

D EMARD vordah at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:46:35 CEST 2020

We are using PCA9306 for i2c, works in both directions.
Signals are DC balanced so if you want to do only output
to monitor, just use C in series to every TMDS wire
value doesn't matter some boards use 100nF  I use 220nF

Spartan6 has all that is needed to make a good picture 1440x900
if your RAM bandwidth allows

We have SDRAM and bandwidth is enough for 1024x768
with 64 colors per pixel. (colors except BW I have never seen, don't
know how to program oberon :)