[Oberon] PO2013 - SD Image Tool

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Wed May 20 20:39:24 CEST 2020

Tomas

Troubleshooting is kind of an art.
First ask yourself: What did I change compared to the last woking config?
My best guess: the error must be somewhere in that code. As we don‘t know what you did between the last working solution and now, it’s kind of difficult for us to guide you through.
Looking at partial details is only relevant if you found out already, the error must be in this part.

Looking at the mail thread
- you seem to have an own VID.v
- you linked modules
- you might have added new code to some module
- you formatted the SD card

Perhaps try to start over from a working solution and try to change only one thing at once.
For example: if you never created a linked image before, only link it and replace the image of a working image. If it still boots up, you know: I now can create linked images.
Changing the inner core is not something you should start with. Perhaps first start to modify the outer core.
Replacing Oberon by Oberon0 is also a step where you should exactly know, what you are doing: Oberon0 is very powerful ane can easily corrupt your whole system, if you don‘t pay attention.

br
Jörg