[Oberon] PO2013 - SD Image Tool

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Sat May 23 19:02:25 CEST 2020

Hi Paul,

> Just an observation: that last sector seems to have truncated code in
> it, code would normally end with a RISC5 B LNK (0C700000F)
> instruction. Maybe ok if this was garbage in memory, before a buffer
> was re-used for something else.

Note taken. Cannot really tell, but OBERON.FS on uSD was blanked first,
before I copied files over. System rebooted, as it does some sector
housekeeping at start.

Then truncated before first blank 1024 block.

0C700000F = big endian 0f0000c7 ???

Also I seem obsessed with OBERON.FS compression it cannot let go
yet :-)

I was warned. Paul, actually, didn't you do the same with your original
image back in 2014?

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>