[Oberon] PO2013 - SD Image Tool

Michael Schierl schierlm at gmx.de
Mon May 25 16:46:04 CEST 2020

Hello Tomas,

Am 25.05.2020 um 14:22 schrieb Tomas Kral:

> I was surprised the RISC5.FS runs emulated.

Why not? If it runs on the real thing, it should run in an emulator,
too. That's why it is called emulator.

> Curious about SW[0..7] in your emulator, possible?

The switches are hardcoded to 0. That's why I needed to patch and
recompile the emulator to toggle the switches (as well as the boot ROM
as your 16 color mode uses a different memory layout than the 16 color
mode implemented by my emulator).

My plans were to patch the display offset in Display.Mod to make it run
in unchanged emulator, but that plan needed to be scrapped as no source
code for Display.Mod is available and I do not want to disassemble and
binary patch the .rsc file.

On the other hand, there are not that many interesting features (yet) to
make that particular image interesting for me :)

Regards,

Michael