[Oberon] Oberon books bibliography website?

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sun Jun 7 17:59:11 CEST 2020

From:	"Skulski, Wojciech" <skulski at pas.rochester.edu>
Date:	Sun, 7 Jun 2020 12:46:54 +0000
> I am sorry this is a FAQ. While updating my website I was checking
> whether the links still work. The following does not. What is the
> replacement?

Here are two ways to find it.

(1) Go to the wikibook and scroll down to References.  Follow the link
"ETH Site Map".  Near the bottom under Bibliography, the link
"Publications" is red.  That means the page has not been salvaged yet.
Return to the green box at the top of the page.  Follow the link
"Wayback archive".  There the Publications link is blue.  Open it.
Sooner or later I'll salvage it into the wikibook.  If there is a
volunteer, so much the better!

(2) Open https://web.archive.org/ .  In the search bar type
"ethoberon.ethz.ch/*", without the quote marks, and search. That
should give links to 623 pages.  Scrolling can be avoided using "Filter
results" at upper right.  Type "books" and <Enter>. The page you want
will be at the first link of five.

> I am sorry this is a FAQ.

No problem.  Encouraging to learn of interest.

Thanks,                         ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon