[Oberon] Re (2): Re (2): Names and numbers of releases.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Wed Jul 15 15:45:37 CEST 2020

> I do not understand why you would want to run a PC emulator on a
> SPARCstation to run SPARC Oberon...?

It is one possibility to have an Oberon system on the machine. Another
way might be to put one of the *ix Oberons directly on NetBSD. NetBSD
isn't Linux; therefore a working combination isn't obvious to me. If
someone has a recommendation, that would be welcome.

Thanks,                            ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon